Sunday 9 November 2014

Image Of Lone Parachutist


This is a photo I took of a lone parachutist while I was on vacation. Although the picture resolution is not that great because I took it from my hand hone with low resolution camera at the time, however I like the photo a lot because of the exact moment captured, the sunset, the parachutist, everything is perfect.

If you don't mind the low resolution, you can use this image for your online writing. Something with quotes would fit in nicely. I haven't used this picture yet myself in my online writing. Seeing it now again, I think I should do so soon.

Please share your url with me if you use this picture. It would be nice to see your writing and what you think of when you look at this. Kindly link back to the main url of this blog too. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment