Wednesday 19 November 2014

Pictures Of Lighted Colorful Christmas Trees

Today, I have pictures of lighted Christmas trees to share. This photo was taken at iCity Shah Alam, Malaysia. You can read more about this holiday destination on this hub of mine. i-City Shah Alam, Malaysia. It is quite a lovely sight and the best part is you get to see this all year round, not just during Christmas. However, you can use this picture for your holiday posts. Feel free to crop out the people from the picture but remember to link back to this blog and leave a link to your blog post or online article in the comments. I am sharing this picture with you so I hope you will share with me how you used it.


Colorful Christmas Trees
Colorful Christmas Trees
This is the original picture of the digital lights Christmas trees at iCity, Shah Alam

Beauty Is All Around Us Poster
Beauty Is All Around Us Poster

I created a poster from the original picture. Feel free to grab this poster if you like.

You can also purchase merchandise with colorful Christmas trees image from my cafepress shop including mugs, posters, mouse pads and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment