Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunflower Picture

Sunflower Picture
Sunflower Picture

I love taking pictures of flowers. When I check my camera, I see mostly pictures of flowers, food and kids crafts so when it comes to the images I will be organizing in My Graphics Gallery, I guess the very first one I will start with will be this picture of a sunflower from my garden. I planted it from seeds we bought in a packet from a DIY shop.

Unfortunately, we only had one single sunflower from the lot. Fortunately I was able to take this sunflower picture before it wilted. That is the beauty of taking pictures. A particular moment of object is frozen in time forever just like this sunflower.

Crop or resize this free photo of sunflower if you like but please link back to this blog and leave your own link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment